General Support Group – 2nd and 4th Tuesday evenings of each month.
This group is open to any man who wants to experience a men’s group. Topics of discussion reflect the concerns of the participants.
WHEN: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month from 7:00 to 9:00 P.M.
WHERE: Edwards Church, 297 Main Street in Northampton, MA. Use the rear entrance off of State Street. There is parking along State Street and in the parking lot across from the Fly by Night furniture store.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure safety and confidentiality in our support groups, no one is admitted once the group has begun. Please be sure to arrive early to assure your attendance.
What kinds of issues are addressed in the general support group?
- Dealing with challenges in relationships: finding them, keeping them, ending them
- Dealing with depression and anxiety
- Dealing with challenges of parenting, custody issues, divorce/break-ups
- Dealing with challenges with work: problems at work, unemployment, changes at work
- Finding your life purpose